On April 17, members of the PEGUS scientific consulting team participated in the CHPA Consumer Behavior Roundtable in Silver Spring, Maryland. The roundtable was attended by key staff from CDER’s Division of Nonprescription Drug Products (DNDP) and representatives from both CHPA and industry member companies. Clark Richardson, PEGUS President, presented on the topic of improving the utility of performance thresholds in consumer behaviors studies, and in conjunction with presenters from other CROs also participated in the panel Q&A discussions on such critical topics as low-literacy representation in OTC studies and the use of technology to facilitate future research. The meeting appeared productive and successful. We applaud the effort to stimulate ongoing, informal dialogue between regulators and industry on key design issues for OTC consumer behavior studies.
- Application for First OTC Birth Control Pill in the US
- PEGUS Research Embraces and Expands WFH Model
- RWE Study Conducted by PEGUS Research Published in Contraception
- Sterling IRB Features Pegus Research in Whitepaper Article Titled “PPC and Social Media Patient Recruitment: Strategies for Success”
- MHRA Approves Nuromol (Combined Paracetamol and Ibuprofen) for General Sale in UK