On 28 Feb. 2020, the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved a novel fixed-dose combination oral pain reliever (Advil Dual Action with Acetaminophen) for OTC. This is the first combination of ibuprofen and acetaminophen available OTC for pain relief in the US, offering an important new self-treatment option to consumers. PEGUS was privileged to support extensive label development and comprehension testing, and warmly congratulates the sponsor on this new product approval success.
- FDA Approves New Combination Pain Reliever (Advil Dual Action) for OTC
- Analysis of Data Collection Methodolgies Published in SelfCare
- FDA Approves Reintroduction of OTC Primatene Mist
- PEGUS Presentation on OTC Consumer Research at 2018 CHPA RSQ Conference
- Clark Richardson Presents at April 2018 CHPA Consumer Behavior Roundtable