On 28 Feb. 2020, the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved a novel fixed-dose combination oral pain reliever (Advil Dual Action with Acetaminophen) for OTC. This is the first combination of ibuprofen and acetaminophen available OTC for pain relief in the US, offering an important new self-treatment option to consumers. PEGUS was privileged to support extensive label development and comprehension testing, and warmly congratulates the sponsor on this new product approval success.
- PEGUS Announces Even More Enhancements to Its “Decentralized” Research Model
- Brandon Henrie Promoted to Vice President – Finance and Strategy
- FDA Approves New Combination Pain Reliever (Advil Dual Action) for OTC
- Analysis of Data Collection Methodolgies Published in SelfCare
- FDA Approves Reintroduction of OTC Primatene Mist