On 28 Feb. 2020, the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved a novel fixed-dose combination oral pain reliever (Advil Dual Action with Acetaminophen) for OTC. This is the first combination of ibuprofen and acetaminophen available OTC for pain relief in the US, offering an important new self-treatment option to consumers. PEGUS was privileged to support extensive label development and comprehension testing, and warmly congratulates the sponsor on this new product approval success.
- Application for First OTC Birth Control Pill in the US
- PEGUS Research Embraces and Expands WFH Model
- RWE Study Conducted by PEGUS Research Published in Contraception
- Sterling IRB Features Pegus Research in Whitepaper Article Titled “PPC and Social Media Patient Recruitment: Strategies for Success”
- MHRA Approves Nuromol (Combined Paracetamol and Ibuprofen) for General Sale in UK