On 28 Feb. 2020, the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved a novel fixed-dose combination oral pain reliever (Advil Dual Action with Acetaminophen) for OTC. This is the first combination of ibuprofen and acetaminophen available OTC for pain relief in the US, offering an important new self-treatment option to consumers. PEGUS was privileged to support extensive label development and comprehension testing, and warmly congratulates the sponsor on this new product approval success.
- FDA Approves “First-in-Class” Nasal Antihistamine (Astepro Allergy) For OTC
- Clark Richardson Participates in June 2021 FDA Public Workshop on the OTC Drug Facts Label
- PEGUS Announces Even More Enhancements to Its “Decentralized” Research Model
- Brandon Henrie Promoted to Vice President – Finance and Strategy
- FDA Approves New Combination Pain Reliever (Advil Dual Action) for OTC