Take a moment to explore our in-house focus group and in-depth-interview (IDI) facilities, located in our offices at the historic Carpenter Building.
In-House Research Facilities
This resource provides us with the capability to offer our clients services including:
- Focus groups
- One-on-one qualitative interviews
- Quantitative pilot testing
These in-house resources enable rapid turn-around of small studies to help clients prepare for larger pilot and pivotal quantitative comprehension studies.
Please feel free to contact us with your questions and find out how we can best accommodate your needs.
Focus Group Room
- Room can comfortably seat up to 10 people.
- One-way mirror for client viewing.
- Remote audio and video equipment.
- Wall mounted television for displaying your presentation or other stimuli.
Client Viewing Room
- Sound-resistant glass.
- Two-tier seating.
- Multiple power outlets for laptops and other equipment.
- Can seat 5 viewers.
- Experienced moderators and interviewers.
- In-house call center for recruitment of general or specialized populations.
- Research design services, including protocols and questionnaires.
- Statistical analysis, report writing services, and summary presentations.
- Availability of on-site clinical interviewers, including nurses and a physician.