Clark Richardson, PEGUS President & CEO, participated in a 09 June 2021 FDA public workshop titled, “The Nonprescription Drug Facts Label in a Changing Consumer Marketplace 2021.” The stated purpose of the meeting was “to bring together stakeholders from the FDA, academia, and industry to discuss areas where improvements could be made to the format and content of the DFL.” Clark was one of approximately 17 speakers and participated with industry and academic experts in a panel discussion regarding the current landscape of the DFL and barriers to consumer comprehension. A copy of Clark’s presentation is saved here, and FDA’s archive of workshop materials can be found here. We applaud the FDA’s forward-looking initiative to convene the meeting and stimulate thoughtful dialogue on the strengths, weaknesses, and future possibilities of the OTC Drug Facts Label.
- FDA Approves “First-in-Class” Nasal Antihistamine (Astepro Allergy) For OTC
- Clark Richardson Participates in June 2021 FDA Public Workshop on the OTC Drug Facts Label
- PEGUS Announces Even More Enhancements to Its “Decentralized” Research Model
- Brandon Henrie Promoted to Vice President – Finance and Strategy
- FDA Approves New Combination Pain Reliever (Advil Dual Action) for OTC